Monday, January 3, 2011

That's enough for me.!



It all started when a baby boy was born in a manger. That time, many people followed the light of a star. They came to seek the baby boy for they believe the good news that was spread by the angels of God.

As December approaches, people begin to count days before Christmas. This is the most awaited part of the year. On this day, we can see smiling faces and teary eyes as well. In every heart of many people especially Filipinos, Christmas is the only way where families can get together, peace and happiness reign and sometimes war stops for a mean time. The true essence of Christmas can be seen in many homes as you try to witness how they celebrate the birthday of the Messiah.

As for me, my Christmas will be complete when my family and friends are happy. That's enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment