Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I wOuLd. . .



New Year?. Well, this would be again the start of hundred of days, new challenges that I will be facing, laughters that I will be sharing with others, new beginning and the new ME.

It is more than I could hope or dream of this 2011, the Year of the Metal Rabbit compared to 2010. I want God to put more favor on me. For I know, one day will be better than a thousand of days in the world in my life as I exists.

Through the help of God, I will be a better person this year. I would promise to. More efforts and time will go to my studies than going to somewhere that is not very important. I wish that I will be stronger now for I know God has another plan for me this year. I am excited for this to happen.

So, I should plan for my actions now and act for my plans. Moreover, I will be a better person with all these things. And I am hoping that after many years, I will be somebody in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment