Wednesday, January 5, 2011

aNotheR zeNith?



Third Grading Period is almost over. This proves that time flies so fast and it seems that we just started the school year few months ago. We are growing even better as students as we continue learning things and about our lives as well.

Well, I think I did my best during the third grading period. I just don't know for others. In this grading period, we just spent our time making our own web design. I learned many things about this with the help of my companion. She's good in design. Thank you for her help. We also made some drafts about certain topics and posted it on our blogs. These things have helped me a lot.

I hope that all these learnings will be kept in my mind as I enter snother period of my high school life. Moreover, I will always keep my faith to God for I know and I believe that He will be guiding me anywhere I go.

1 comment: