Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yes, I can. .



It all started with the unconditional love of my parents. Afterwards, they taught me how to live into this world full of uncertainties. With the ups and downs of life, I become stronger. However, I’m just living with a simple at this moment of my life. Nowadays, I’ve realized that being simple is not enough.

Being simple would not always mean you’re contented with little things. It’s just that they are happy of what they have. But me, I have changed my mind. It’s not enough to be always simple. I should spread more my wings so I can fly higher. With it, I can travel to more and exciting places that will help me to succeed. Well, I guess, it’s not easy to make a change. I will always remember that in everything I do, I should take one step at a time because if not I may fail.

As Ms. Ruth Tacneng said in her speech during the Pinning of Ranks 2011 here in Ilocos Sur National High School, the road may be long but we should be patient. I am inspired with her words. I hope that the things she have shared to us will help each and every of us dream higher.

I believe that with the change that started within me, I can achieve all my goals in life. As they say, achievements are only for the tough ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment