Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"My Dream, My Future"


A dream is a wish that your hear t makes. But hey! Are you going to wish forever? Are you just going to hope that your life will come into something after throwing and wasting all your coins into the well? So, better wake up. It 'is nice to dream, but . . . . . . . . .

I know everyone wants to succeed and be comfortable with their lives after starving and sacrificing for many years in studying. I’m one of them. I’m dreaming to become somebody in the near future. Nowadays, dreaming of becoming an astronaut and inventor of something is an abyss. Most of students now have great minds in deciding and dreaming. They would prefer to be a lawyer, a doctor, a policeman, a teacher or an accountant. Well, I want to be an accountant, a certified public accountant.

With this, I will do my best in my studies, try to be patient in some points of learning and I will keep my faith strong to God for I know He will guide me whatever I do and will never leave me wherever I go.

So, I should plan for my works now and take a move for it. This is what it takes. This is for my future- to achieve all my goals in life. I should not just dream for it because dreams are only for rookies, achievements are for the tough ones.




1 comment: