Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Not for me. . .



As we all know, Vigan City, Philippines which is located in Ilocos Sur Province, is a famous conurbation for it is the only heritage city in the world and for its old massive stone walls and Spanish brick houses which date back to the Spanish colonization period.

Vigan, all set for the week-long 2nd Kannawidan Ylocos Annual Festival from January 28 to February 3 right after the Longganisa Festival.

Honestly, I’m not aware with this celebration. I’ve just heard this to other people and ignore it for somehow I know, I’m not involved here. That thing may be true. But the problem is within me. I do not let myself be a part of the celebration like joining such contest. I don’t even care sometimes if there are a lot of things to do with it.

Some people may get insulted upon reading this but I’m just telling the truth. I am sure that this Kannawidan Festival would mark again another significant event for the life of others but sorry to say, not for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment